Mondays & Fridays 11:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M., Thursdays 2:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- 128 S. Water Street Suite B (entrance on Oak Street) Sparta, WI
- Arrow Behavioral Health office inside the Neighborhood Clinic
Call or text Mandy at 608-377-2484 for more information or outside regular hours. (Number is monitored, but not
No needle/Naloxene services December 24th, 25th, & 31st, and January 1st for the holidays.
Needle Exchange and
- Sterile syringes
- Syringe disposal
- Injection supplies such as cottons, cookers, waters, tourniquets, sharp containers and more
- Overdose prevention education, including access to Naloxone (individuals, family/friends)
- Referrals to substance use treatment and resources for people who want to reduce or eliminate drug use in their life